Tuesday, January 18, 2011

behind

my little blogging heart is soooo behind! i've spent several days getting ready for my trip to dallas, and while i'm gone, mr. b plans to RE-TILE the bathroom! needless to say, we've been a little busy. we both took a break last night to watch the bachelor. for some reason, this season has been my favorite. i think it's because of this little cutie:
The Bachelor 2011's Emily Maynard Season 15
miss emily makes me wish i was still blond...
several of us have decided that she needs to be the next bachelorette if silly brad doesn't pick her!

and this chick makes me irate.
The Bachelor 2011's Michelle Money from the film Midway To Heaven
doesn't michelle make you mad? so tacky!

also, did you watch miss america on saturday night?
we did!
little miss nebraska won me over with her piano skillz...
but not with her roots.

it was between her, and the ventriloquist, miss arkansas

but after miss texas got the boot, i really wanted miss hawaii to win

so many fun, girly shows on over the weekend - the golden globes were entertaining as well (i have to admit, we didn't watch much, i owed mr. b a movie night so we watched the social network - soooo good!)

have a great week, i'm off to the big d for work!


2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched last night's Bachelor yet, but I am also in love with Emily - I mean she's kind of perfect. I also really like Ashley S. Maybe it's the southern accents that I like. Oh Michelle is going to be the drama queen of the show. Wasn't the Michelle last season a drama queen, too?? Or psycho is more like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree on the Bachelor scoop. I SUPER LOVE Emily, & think that Michelle is crazy... you are right on.

    ReplyDelete