Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I phone mega dump

Over the past four weeks, I have filled my phone with countless new photos of perry girl. I've always been envious of mamas that can fill up an entire blog entry with photos of their little ones.
Now I can be that mom. Ha. So sit back and enjoy our little munchkin!



first day of her precious life!



Hanging out with dad on the couch.



First time on the patio.



First doctor's appointment- almost to her birth weight! She was 6.15 at this visit!



Bath time!



Making faces.

I'm sure our blogging audience is getting bored.... Unless you are Gigi, Chelle, or another devoted family member or friend :)



Most precious picture of all time!



Making cloth diapers... Yes, you read that right. Deserves it's own post for sure!



First tummy time! Not successful. But cute!



Hanging out with moo cow.



First car trip! Stopped in ft worth to see jessica and wish June happy birthday!






Gorgeous girl!



Then, back in the car to Chelle and Papa D's!



And of course she was exhausted after all of the driving and a visit to Aunt Pam's lake house this past weekend.

Loving life and can't believe this little angel will be a month old tomorrow!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



2 comments:

  1. ahhdorable. keep dumping those photos! I love seeing little Perry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this post!! It made me SOOO happy!! You look AMAZING!! And Sweet Perry Girl is just as pretty as her momma!!

    I have a little something headed yalls way in the mail -- be on the look out! :)

    LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete