Friday, October 28, 2011

lucky gals

perry and i are pretty lucky. we are loved unconditionally by a precious, supportive husband and daddy


we are blessed by friends and family that are looking out for our best interests! while in town, mama jessica dropped off a few things to help get perry and i through the day:


we underestimated the importance of a vibrating chair. it keeps perry entertained which can be a task sometimes!

and she has already taken a few naps on this little gem:


it's a fabulous boppy pillow which i knew nothing about!

jess, thanks for the tools, advice, and support!

on monday, mommy hood rocked my world. perry is at a very special stage where she doesn't like to be put down. ever. i love it, but it makes getting things done very difficult! it probably won't be the only day that perry cries for hours on end. but it made me appreciate my husband, his parents, my mom, and kind words from our caring friends as we got out of the house for a fundraiser dinner.

i am so thankful for these relationships and am fortunate that we can lean on so many people!

the rest of the week turned out much better. perry has seemed very colicky over the past few weeks. we have (hopefully) found the culprit- my daily dose of caffeine! so for now, i'm taking a coffee break.

which is okay, i'll go without for this sweet little girl!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Perry is so sweet! Hang in there momma. My sweet, precious girls are 14 months apart. The first one never cried and was super laid back. The second? Not so much. She cried for the first 16 months of her life. I nursed the poor girl until the cows came home! Now they are both crazy toddlers and they melt my heart on a daily basis. It's tough, but keep hanging onto your friends and family for support. Heck, I'll come hang out with little Perry and give you break :)

    ReplyDelete