Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Kelsey at The Balch Bunchthe sweet & stylish mama to beautiful Channing, sent me an email yesterday letting me know that she had recognized Mr. B and Me for this little award! She always has such FUN updates and is super cute and witty.

Liebster is a German word meaning 'dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome'.


To keep this award going (by passing along to other new deserving blogs), the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 follower sthat have really stood out in the crowd.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know!
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too! 

*I personally want to add to the rules by saying a little something about the blogs below!* 

So, here are my choices to receive this award...


Jessica is one of my precious friends (and an Abilenean forever!!) Her adorable blog is filled with pictures of her gorgeous girl, June (who will steal your heart with her big brown eyes), her cutesy home, her craftiness, and she too is a very stylish mama. She is one of the most uplifting people that I know and has such a happy blog! 
I have never met Britt face to face, but someday I hope to! She is so sweet, has an adorable little girl named Campbell, and another baby on the way. She has impeccable taste in all things fashion, home and for little ones. Her blog is filled with tons of family photos and updates on their lives. She makes me want to move to Austin asap! 
Rebecca is an adorable little gal with an even more adorable blog. Becca works for a local interior design company and has fabulous taste. She & her sweetie pie husband have a super charming home and she is always crafting/designing/making something new and beautiful. She is also a hoot - their Christmas card is hysterical!
4. The Miranda Clan
Jamie is such a creative mama. I began following her via twitter a while back and love reading her blog. It's filled with educational, entertaining outings with her little boy, Kane, parties and great ideas for kiddos. Her little family is beautiful and full of fun adventures.
5. The Chronicles of KT
I'm so excited to have found Katie on Twitter! We have exchanged emails about cloth diapering a few times. She has given me great advice on different types to try and those to steer clear of.  She is mama to Landon who is about 3 months ahead of Perry. I love reading about him and his development. Such a helpful new mama! 

Thank you again, Kelsey! xo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for the award and the sweet words! I appreciate it so much! I love reading your blog as well. I hope you have a wonderful first Christmas with your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, you are so sweet and wonderful!! THANK YOU so very much for giving me this award and for all your precious words!! I adore your blog too and Perry is just the cutest baby girl ever, love all your family updates and pictures. Such a blessing to have "met" you in blog world. I hope we meet in person someday soon too!! xoxo Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for the award and for your sweet words! I feel so honored!!!

    ReplyDelete