Monday, November 22, 2010

give thanks

in honor of the approaching thanksgiving holiday, i thought i would do a little post on the things that i am thankful for…

first and foremost, i'm so thankful for reminders that God is always with us... the beautiful blessings within our lives are because of Him!   

i'm thankful for my husband… and pretty much every thing about him.
except when he tries to floss in bed.  :)



the “i’m thankful for my husband because…” post could be a post of it’s own...

i'm thankful for family



i am thankful for the unconditional love that we receive from our families. they are all very precious to both of us and they let us know daily how much we are loved.

also very thankful for online shopping. i live in abilene, 'nuff said.

i'm thankful for my job and my sweet, sweet coworkers and volunteers.
these ladies are SO fun! love.them.
i'm thankful for my charlie and bailey.


i love these little monkeys…

i'm thankful for friendship!
i’m so blessed by these gals!

and this one...
 i miss you!

and I'm thankful for these gals (including the new little pumpkin in the middle!)

i'm also very thankful for God's protection and comfort in our little home!




these are just a few very important things that i am so grateful for; i'm sure i've overlooked some! hope your week of thanks is filled with many blessings, family, friends and yummy food!

2 comments:

  1. this just made me smile! Thank you for sharing this sweet post! ---and im so glad you put clothes on your dogs as well...they are both too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting on my couch crying (good tears). I love you sweet friend and I am so thankful for you and your friendship!!

    ReplyDelete