Monday, November 1, 2010

swappin' scarves!

a couple of weeks ago, my sweet friends abby and jessica participated in the most adorable online event - a scarf swap! altough i do not know her, i stole the idea from the creative meredith at sweettfamily, the genius behind the idea. ladies were paired up and "swapped" scarves with friends from all over the u.s.; such a great idea! what a perfect way to celebrate fall, friends, and beautiful scarves?! it got me thinking, why couldn't we do this here, among friends, in person?! so... last week, lucy v and i hosted a scarf swap at my casa.



we mingled, snacked, and checked out the scarves...



after we ate, we began the scarf swapping game. each gal selected a number off of the tree...

and ms jenna modeled the chosen scarf!

showing off the scarves...
 somehow, a really awesome dance party began...
such a great group of gals!
thank you, ladies, for attending! we hope that you love your scarves and want to wear them
every day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cutest party EVER. I did that scarf swap! It is such a fun idea!

    I found your blog on FB and I am adding it to my blog roll! What a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete