Sunday, December 12, 2010

dear alma mater

my parents came in this weekend for the hardin simmons physical therapy graduation dinner. my step-father, dwight, was the guest speaker at the event. he spoke at mr. b's graduation dinner 2 years ago.
i'm so proud of all that mr. b has accomplished. he's been a working boy at hendrick for almost two years and has learned so much! time flies so quickly...

i, along with a few of my fabulous, conflict destructing classmates, "officially" graduated this weekend. i skipped out on regalia and walking, though.
sister in law brought this home for me
i would have gotten to sit by my sweet friend diana!

congrats to all of my sweet friends that graduated this weekend! i'm so proud of your hard work and achievements!

also, thanks mom and dwight for spending an extra night in abilene. we enjoyed you both so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment