Friday, December 17, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things...

i've been fighting a sore throat and cough with all of the recent west texas weather changes... blah, it makes for a crummy friday on the couch. in between netflix movies, i decided to put together a list of a few of my favorite things - if i was asking for Christmas gifts.
since i decided on the canon rebel for Christmas this year, it is my ultimate Christmas gift. but, because i think that every gal needs a super fantastic wish list, just for fun, i’ve created my own.

so these are a few of my favorite things

photoshop & a tutorial 


new running shoes for the 5k mr. b persuaded me to do in february…
i’m realllllly not a runner

this ring
i think it would be fun to collect a few!

a swell ruana
i can really see myself wearing it here (also on the wish list)


the new vegetarian cooking light cookbook


a funky strap for my new camera


a new year's sequin gown like the one that rita hayworth wore



maybe in navy,



or black,


and this one is super fun 

the end. time for a snooze. hope you have a pleasant weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment