Sunday, March 20, 2011

aussie adventures

i spoke to my sweet friend natalie today about her australian adventures. she sent me a few amazing pics that I had to share. she's taken so many other fun trips- she met ketut from eat, pray, love! and she can cross riding on top of an elephant off of her list- so neat! i miss her so much but i'm so proud of her. also, fun fact - she told me that they call babies "bubs" in australia so that's what she calls baby b- which i love!

here are a few fun pictures


love you girl! can't wait to see more!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you Juls!! You are so funny posting these pics. I wish you guys were here on these adventures with me but I know you're starting one of your own ;)

    Play some Brit for the bub tonight and tell him/her that Nat is sending her love from Oz!

    ReplyDelete