Tuesday, March 22, 2011

faithful friends and chocolate cake

on friday, mr. b and i made a little trip to sulphur springs for the weekend to see my mom & step-father, dwight. my sister & her husband met us from austin and we had such a good time together!

on Sunday, the most precious thing happened at church  (the church i grew up in). a few of my parents amazing friends took andrew & i aside and prayed for our child. i know i've said this many times but i am so thankful for the love and support that is around us. there are so many praying for this baby - words cannot express how much this means to us.


i've been really bad about taking pictures, so of course, i don't have but one. it was of the yummy birthday cake that my mom made for dwight, my sister -in-law, jessica and i. all three of our birthdays are within 2 weeks of one another.
my mind is all about food always these days... and this is hands down the best chocolate cake around.

blessings on your tuesday! hope your week is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment