Thursday, May 3, 2012

sing over me

a few months ago, when perry was really small, i noticed that she responded really well to praise music. i would constantly do my best kari jobe impression and sing the revelation song - for awhile, it was the only song that she would fall asleep to. she perks up during worship at church, and now she "sings" along on sunday mornings. to be honest, it warms my heart greatly that my baby girl loves music as much as her mama, but even more, i'm thrilled that she seems to prefer the sweet songs that we sing to our Lord.
a few days ago, my precious friend and new mama lindsay, introduced us to Sing over Me.


it's a beautiful cd filled with worship songs and lullabies that bring peace to both mommy and baby. i was looking for that perfect cd, and after other great suggestions from friends, this one tops our list.

1 comment:

  1. my girl loves praise baby music too! we will deff be getting this!!

    ReplyDelete