Sunday, May 13, 2012

those who love us

i am so thankful to have been raised by my mama. she has endured so many trials in her lifetime and because of her undying faith, she always comes out ahead.

her incredible strength, wisdom, and guidance are gifts from God. i hope that i will be the mommy to perry that my own mama has been to me.

i don't think that we really realize how much our mothers mean to us until we become mommies ourselves. we also have no idea how much we need them! perry's chelle is on speed dial and has received many calls a day for help over the past 8 1/2 months. don't know what we would do without her!

our little girl has blessed my life in incredible ways in her very short lifetime.
her daddy honored me this weekend with breakfast (pancakes and biscuits), a sweet gift basket (put together by mr. b himself!), and the best card.
i can't remember what life was like before i met that guy.
my memory is even a little blurry of the time before miss p came along!

we miss you and love you chelle! can't wait to spend a few days with you!
happy mother's day to all of the mommies, grandmommies
& to those that love and act as mommies!

1 comment:

  1. SO TRUE! My mom has always been one of my best friends and her faith is amazing... I can only hope I can be the mom to Channing that she is to me and one day a great 'grandma' to Channings babies... Moms are amazing! I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete