Wednesday, September 22, 2010

fallen

In honor of the official first day of fall, I thought I’d write about a few things that I’ve “fallen” for in the past few days!

Baby June:

Our hearts lept for joy when June's first pic came across our phones yesterday. I’m sure this new momma will be updating her blog shortly with new photos of her gal! We already love the beautiful little bundle and can't wait to meet her.
 
Supper club misses this lady!
Tamara, Lucy, Jessica, Abby

Fall centerpieces: Got the PB Fall catalog yesterday. I think  I'll be stopping on my way to SS to stock up on a few fancies for my dining table!
 
images from: pottery barn
Outdoor FALL dining (under our pergola!):

images from southernliving

These two munchkins:
our very own Bailey & Charlie

And finally, Mr. B's grandmother came for dinner tonight. We enjoyed burgers, apple pie and ice cream. I snapped a quick shot of the two of them before she left for the evening. 
Mr. B & Ganna

Also, thanks to mrs. d for the sweet shout out on her own blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment