Tuesday, September 28, 2010

monday madness

We had a super packed weekend this September 23 – 25th. I traveled to Sulphur Springs this weekend to spend some special time with my mama. On my way, though, I caught up with this girl at Starbs on Friday night…


Nat and I visited about her upcoming transfer with E&Y to AUSTRALIA.
We don’t see one another often enough so this was a treat! Also, in regards to her big move, she is going to start a blog of her own! I can’t wait to hear details about her exciting adventure. Love you Nat and thanks for meeting up with me!

Also over the weekend, I took a little trip to PB. As usual, they didn’t disappoint. Came back with a few treasures that made their way to our dining room table and our buffet…




Mom and I shopped, decorated and baked a lot on Saturday. The baking attempt was spent on cake pops. They don't seem to be of Bakerella's quality, however, I hope as I finish mine up later this week that they will turn out okay. They are currently in the "freezing" state (last photo).






Love you mom. Thanks for spending your weekend with me. Dwight, thanks for sharing! J

On Sunday, I stopped off to visit the precious little addition in the Jeffrey family, Miss June. She is perfect and it was hard to pull myself away from their home. Congrats Jeffreys. We are thrilled about your sweet girl!

"Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the light in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow." James 1:17

Last but not least, Mr. B worked hard – not only at the hospital all weekend but on our back yard. He planted new shrubs!


And I wanted to leave you with this precious pic. My little babies are enjoying the cool weather today...
Bailey-dog is obviously known for being photogenic...
Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment