Monday, February 21, 2011

goodness gracious!

i wanted to say thank you for all of the kind, encouraging words that andrew & i have received this past week! we're so overwhelmed by your love & excitement for our future little family of three. friends, family, and people we have never met have said such kind things - thank you all so very much!

meanwhile, i'm eating lots of this:

don't judge me. mexi dip is about the only thing that i have been able to choke down for 2 months.
pickles, pizza, green apples and lemonade were faves as well. and i could eat mexican food at every meal. weird combinations, huh? i'm trying really hard to be healthy but it's been pretty much impossible. i also feel like the most exhausted person on the planet... ready to get my second wind!
'morning' sickness reared it's head for a while but has pretty much left the scene. ginger gum, introducted to me by my precious friend & co-worker, panissa, seemed to do the trick during that time.

hope you had a great weekend! it was acu sing song weekend and we were thrilled to spend time with special friends. my pregnancy brain kept me from taking any good pictures, but trust me, we had a great time!

love to all and thank you again!



No comments:

Post a Comment