Tuesday, February 15, 2011

thankful hearts

so a couple of weeks ago i announced i'd be joining a book club. i read the first book and did a horrible job blogging about it. fear not, i've moved on to a couple new books that are not on the reading list... 


i've also been reading a little bit of:

it's true. i've been reading books about babies because
we are having one.
little baby b is expected to make his or her arrival into our world
on or around August 28th.
we couldn't be more thrilled (& excited, emotional, thankful, & even a little scared - eek!).

"Give thanks to Him who alone does mighty miracles. His faithful love endures forever. Give thanks to Him who made the heavens so skillfully. His faithful love endures forever. Give thanks to Him who placed the earth on the water. His faithful love endures forever. Give thanks to Him who has made the heavenly lights -- His faithful love endures forever. The sun to rule the day, His faithful love endures forever and the moon and stars to rule the night. His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 136:4-9






14 comments:

  1. Oh My Gracious!!!!! I am so SO SO happy for you guys!!! I cant stop smiling!!! :) LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time to read your blog... HIP HIP HOORAY for a precious new life! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!!!! YAY! I am just so excited for y'all!! What wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you both!! What a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Julia! You will love being a mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Julia and Andrew!! You guys are going to be great parents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia! I've been reading your blog for a little while, but I've never commented. Just wanted to say congratulations!! What a blessing. Best wishes for a very healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations!!!! how exciting!!! you don't know me but i am good friends with abby AND my husband was in your sisters wedding-- he is great friends with hatcher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been following your blog for a few weeks (I am a PT at Hendrick so I know your husband) and I am so happy to hear that you guys are expecting! Congratulations and many prayers for a happy healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats you guys! Phil and I are so happy for you! You are going to be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats so awesome!! congrats guys!!! that is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete