Wednesday, July 13, 2011

gratitute

for a little over a year and a half, i've been blessed by a very special group at the hospital:
 they have loved me and supported me for so long as their volunteer coordinator! i love working with them and will miss them while i am away on maternity leave.

i'm so thankful for my coworkers - they put together this sweet shower for mr. b, baby perry and i!

panissa made the sweet decorations

all of the little girl gifts!

 i loved the adorable monogrammed cake that panissa picked out! it was so heavy, linda had to help me hold it up!


  so happy to be a part of this group! perry already has so many fans; and we are constantly reminded of how blessed we are by our friends and family in both abilene and sulphur springs. thank you all for loving us and for loving her.

6 and a half more weeks and she will be here (hopefully on time)!

“I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.”
psalm 9:1


1 comment: