Thursday, July 7, 2011

ketchup

first of all, i have been a terrible blogger! i'm pretty embarrassed, actually.
the worst part is, i have actual stuff to blog about.
but we are busy bees in the belcher household!

here's another glimpse of perry's nursery
things have been at a standstill - but she has a beautiful crib skirt and gold bed:

and unhung curtains:
we will get there, i keep telling myself.

i spent my 30th week at dallas market buying for the hospital giftshop.
it's so fun!
during some of my free time, i found lots of fun fancies for perry:

thats right, her first pair of jeggings
can't wait until they fit!
after that, my mom came into town and we went to my 30 week appointment
(in reality, i was 31 weeks)
here's a little photo of our bebe:
we learned that perry should be in the 40th percentile when she is born - 6.12-7 lbs

we also shopped more. i can't wait to finish her closet so that i can hang all of her new pretties!
happy thursday, the weekend is almost here!

1 comment:

  1. I love her gold crib a la Sloane! And that crib skirt & curtains look fabulous-- is that coral silk? Love. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete