Thursday, July 28, 2011

perry's SS shower

this past weekend, in sulphur springs, sweet friends and family blessed baby perry. there is nothing better than seeing old friends and celebrating God's goodness with one another.


i wish i would have gotten more pictures with my lovely guests! i didn't even get a photo with my wonderful hostesses. but here are a few candid shots:

nat came all the way from AUSTRALIA! so happy that i got to see her!

a few of the fabulous hostesses. such amazing Godly women - i can't wait for perry to meet all of them!



this beautiful little blue eyed boy helped me open gifts for a bit!



 sisters!



1 comment:

  1. Julia--I am so excited to have stumbled upon your blog!! Congrats on the baby girl! I LOVE the name you guys have chosen--it's perfect! And you look tremendous. Hope you are feeling well-I'm adding your blog to mine so that I can see pictures when your baby girls arrives :) congratulations in advance!

    ReplyDelete